We are open:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8am to 6.30pm.
- Wednesdays 8am to 6.30 pm (1.00 to 6.30 pm Telephones and Reception Desk Only).
We are closed on weekends and bank holidays.
We have Protected Learning Training for all members of staff where the surgery will be closed on the afternoon from 1pm on the following dates:
- Tuesday 13th September 2022
- Tuesday 11th October 2022
- Tuesday 8th November 2022
- Tuesday 13th December 2022
- Tuesday 10th January 2023
- Tuesday 14th February 2023
- Tuesday 14th March 2023
Based at Cannock Hospital, the Ascent Primary Care Partnership provides additional General Practice appointments at evenings and weekends.
An appointment is required and must be booked in advance by calling Hednesford Medical Practice on 01543 220 441, Monday to Friday during our opening hours.
For health information and advice, or if you need medical help fast when we are closed, call NHS 111. NHS 111 is the number to call when you need medical help fast but it’s not a life threatening emergency.
In life threatening emergencies such as chest pain and severe shortness of breath you should call 999
Further information can be found on our Urgent Problems page.