Our local GP surgeries are delivering the COVID19 vaccinations at scale to ensure that we can support delivery of the vaccinations to our patients quickly and in a safe environment. The vaccination centre is at Roman Way Hotel, Watling Street, Cannock, WS11 1SH.
We continue to work hard to vaccinate our patients in line with the priority groups defined in the JCVI guidance;
- Care Home residents and staff
- All those 80 years of age and over
- All those 75 years of age and over
- All those 70 years of age and over
- Clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- All those 65 years of age and over
If you fall into one of these priority groups and have not received your first dose of the vaccine nor have an upcoming appointment booked, please contact us.
Further vaccinations will be offered to;
- All individuals aged 16 to 64 years with specific underlying health conditions
- All those 60 years of age and over
- All those 55 years of age and over
- All those 50 years of age and over
If you fall into one of these priority groups, please wait to be contacted by the practice.
Thank you for your cooperation.